Effective Date: October 19, 2020
Last Modified: October 18, 2020
Agricultural Commodities Bourse, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Company” or “we”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from You or that You may provide when You visit the website www.agriculturalbourse.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between You and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications You download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between You and this Website.
- When You interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website; or
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any form of information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If You are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name You may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information. If You believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including the following categories of personal information:
- Contact information, such as name, alias, address, phone number, email address, and similar contact data.
- Organization and Contacts Information, such as your employer or organizations that You are a member of, information about your colleagues or those within your organization, your status with an organization, and similar data.
- Account Information, such as security-related information (including user names and passwords, authentication methods, and roles), service-related information (including purchase history and account profiles), billing-related information (including payment, shipping, and billing information), and similar data.
- User Content, such as content of communications, suggestions, questions, comments, feedback, and other information You send to us, that You provide to us when You contact us, or that You post on our Services (including information in alerts, folders, notes, and shares of content), and similar data.
- Device & Browser Information, such as network and connection information (including Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses), device and browser identifiers and information (including device, application, or browser type, version, plug-in type and version, operating system, user agent, language and time zone settings, and other technical information), advertising identifiers, cookie identifiers and information, and similar data.
- Usage Information and Browsing History, such as usage metrics (including usage rates, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, settings preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs), content interactions (including searches, views, downloads, prints, shares, streams, and display or playback details), and user journey history (including clickstreams and page navigation, URLs, timestamps, content viewed or searched for, page response times, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and download errors), advertising interactions (including when and how You interact with marketing and advertising materials, click rates, purchases or next steps You may make after seeing an advertisement, and marketing preferences), and similar data.
- Location Data, such as the location of your device, your household, and similar location data.
- Demographic Information, such as country, preferred language, age and date of birth, marriage status, gender, physical characteristics, personal or household/familial financial status and metrics, military status, and similar data.
- Your Image, such as still pictures, video, voice, and other similar data.
- Identity Information, such as government-issued identification information, tax identifiers, social security numbers, other government-issued identifiers, and similar data.
- Financial Information, such as billing address, credit card information, billing contact details, and similar data.
We collect personal information automatically when You:
- Search for, visit, interact with, or use our Services (including through a device).
- Access, use, or download content from us.
- Open emails or click on links in emails or advertisements from us.
- Otherwise interact or communicate with us (such as when You attend one of our events or locations, when You request support or send us information, or when You mention or post to our social media accounts).
We also collect personal information about You from third parties, such as:
- Your organization and others with whom You have a relationship that provide or publish personal information related to You, such as from our customers when they arrange access to our Services for You or from others when they create, post, or submit user content on our Services that may include your personal information.
- Professional or industry organizations and certification / licensure agencies that provide or publish personal information related to You.
- Third parties and affiliates who resell or integrate with our Services.
- Service providers and business partners who work with us in relation to our Services and that we may utilize to deliver certain content, products, or services or to enhance your experience.
- Marketing, sales generation, and recruiting business partners.
- Credit bureaus and other similar agencies.
- Government agencies and others who release or publish public records.
- Other publicly or generally available sources, such as social media sites, public and online websites, open databases, and data in the public domain.
About your internet connection, the equipment You use to access our Website, and usage details. We collect this information:
- Directly from You when You provide it to us.
- Automatically as You navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that You provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask You for information when You report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if You contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask You to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions You carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom You may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As You navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that You access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize You when You return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about You that we collect from other sources or You provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If You have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, You should contact the responsible provider directly.
We use information that we collect about You or that You provide to us, including any personal information:
Some laws require us to explain the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information. With respect to these laws, we process personal information about You for one or more of the following basis:
- To Perform a Contract. Where the processing is necessary for the performance of contract.
- Legitimate Interests. Where the processing is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal information.
- Your Consent. Where You have given us consent to process your personal information for specified purposes, such as to provide our Service and other items requested by You.
- Comply with the Law. Where the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
Processing of Personal Information
We process your personal information in connection with our Services and for other business purposes, including to:
- Provide, deliver, analyze, and administer our Services (including in connection with the performance of a contract).
- For internal research and development purposes for new content, products, and services, and to improve, test, and enhance the features and functions of our current Services.
- Process transactions related to our Services and administer accounts or profiles related to You or your organization (including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, billing events, royalty calculations, and payments).
- Personalize and make recommendations related to our Services and other offerings.
- Contact and communicate with You in connection with our Services or other notifications, programs, events, or updates that You may have registered for.
- Send You offers, advertising, and marketing materials, including to provide personalized advertising to You.
- Present our Website and its contents to You.
- Provide You with information, products, or services that You request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which You provide it.
- Provide You with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify You about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Allow You to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when You provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact You about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to You.
We may use the information we have collected from You to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if You click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that You meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- Your Organization and Contacts. We may share your personal information with your organization and others with whom You have a relationship in order to fulfill or perform a contract or other legal obligation, including with our customer that arranges access to our Services for You and pays us in connection with your access. We may also share your personal information with your contacts if You are in the same organization or to facilitate the exchange of information between You and the contact(s).
- Business Partners. We may share your personal information with our business partners to jointly offer, provide, deliver, analyze, administer, improve, and personalize products or services (including these Services) or to host events. We may also pass certain requests from You or your organization to these business providers.
- Third Party Content Providers. We may share your personal information with our third party content providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in providing, delivering, analyzing, administering, improving, and personalizing content that are delivered as part of our Services. We may also pass certain requests from You or your organization to these content providers.
- Social Media Services. We may work with certain third-party social media providers to offer You their social networking services through our Services. These social networking services may be able to collect information about You, including your activity on our Services. These third party social networking services also may notify your friends, both on our Services and on the social networking services themselves, that You are a user of our Services or about your use of our Services, in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in offering, providing, delivering, analyzing, administering, improving, and personalizing our Services. For example, service providers who assist us in performing, delivering, or enhancing certain products and services related to our delivery and operation of our Services, who provide technical and/or customer support on our behalf, who provide application or software development and quality assurance, who provide tracking and reporting functions, research on user demographics, interests, and behavior, and other products or services. These third-party service providers may also collect personal information about or from You in performing their services and/or functions on our Services. We may also pass certain requests from You or your organization to these third -party service providers.
- Advertisers. We may share your personal information with advertisers, advertising exchanges, and marketing agencies that we engage for advertising services, to deliver advertising on some of our Services, and to assist us in advertising our brand and products and services. Those advertising services may also target advertisements on third party websites based on cookies or other information indicating previous interaction with us and/or our Services.
- Users. For some of our Services, we aggregate information from public records, phone books, social networks, marketing surveys, business websites, and other sources made available to us to create listings and profiles that become a part of our content in these Services, such as attorney and legal professional directories. These listings and profiles may be made available to all users of these Services. As described above, we may also share your personal information with other users who are your contacts if You are in the same organization or to facilitate the exchange of information between You and the contact(s). Additionally, if You choose to include your personal information in any reviews, comments, or other posts that You create, then that personal information may be displayed to other users as part of your posting.
- In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Change of Control. We may transfer this Privacy Statement and your personal information to a third party entity that acquires or is merged with us as part of a merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control (such as the result of a bankruptcy proceeding).
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Agricultural Commodities Bourse, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our company does not provide for the sale of goods or services to consumers and, therefore, we are not required to provide our users with opt-out rights. Therefore, we recommend that in lieu of any opt-out option, You carefully decide which types of personal information You do not want the Company to collect, use, or disclose and that You do not provide such personal information. Accordingly, the following uses and disclosures may be done by the Company without restriction, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Policy:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. We may share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. The Company may use your email address/contact information to promote our own or third parties’ products or services.
- Targeted Advertising. The Company may use information that we collect or that You provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
The Company does not consider itself subject to the California Consumer Protection Act of 2018 (Cal. Civ. Code §§ 1798, 100 -1798.199) due to the exemption provided by Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.140(c). Accordingly, certain rights that may have otherwise been available (e.g., a right to opt-out in connection with the sale of personal information or request a copy of personal information collected) are not so stated in these Terms. As otherwise noted, however, the Company does not currently sell any personal information collected.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information You provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and other information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on You. Where we have given You (or where You have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
or via our telephone number: (831) 920-0212
or send us a message to us using Send Direct Message – To Store Admin feature of our website.